Price at-cost: We want to offer you meaningful value in uncertain times. We would like to provide value through transparent pricing. Our products are designed and made in Toronto and are priced at-cost. We are hiring Fashion Design students to make them under our supervision to support them and to get you high quality products using safety certified material.
*Customize your e-Gown with your company colour and, logo for orders more than 25 pcs. For more information, contact us at email@example.com
Why ProSoft PUL?
- Medical grade ProSoft PUL made by AKAS Textiles will meet the standard for liquid barrier performance for Level 4 gowns.
- It has been tested for the following and Passed:
- RESISTANCE OF MATERIALS IN PROTECTIVE CLOTHING TO PENETRATION BY SYNTHETIC BLOOD (ASTM F 1670-B)
- VIRAL PENETRATION, RESISTANCE OF MATERIALS USED IN PROTECTIVE CLOTHING TO PENETRATION BY BLOODBORNE PATHOGENS (ASTM F1671), PROCEDURE B
- 100% Free of PFAS & PFOA.
- 100% eco-friendly.
- Super soft, breathable and flexible.
- CPSIA certified, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead and phthalates and flammability.
- Very durable, tested to withstand 300+ washings.
- Unique process permanently melt-bonds their specially-treated 1-mil TPU film to the fabric without toxic solvents. The process emits no toxic waste or VOCs that are harmful to the environment.
- The fabric is manufactured with no harmful chemicals or finishes in controlled conditions in American textile mills.